Red Coral gemstone represents the Planet Mars and also called Praval or Moonga stone. It is a hot gem. This beautiful Red coral stone found in the deep oceans of Italia and Japan. A man having favors of Mars will have free considerations, great landed and immovable property. He will have accomplished in aggressive exams; will have the love for work, clever and sharp minds. He will also have great strong quality.
According to Astrology, In Indian crystal gazing, Moonga stone strengthens Mars (Mangal) and is the rashi ratna for Aries (Mesh) and Scorpio (Vrishchik). Red Coral stone bestows the powers of Mars on its wearer and brings him strength, stamina, certainty and well being. Ascendants of Sagittarius, Pisces, Leo and Cancer can also wear a Red Coral gemstone.
The serious Manglik dosh and mangal dosha causes due to the presence of the planet Mars in problematic houses of your birth chart. However, to avert ill-effects caused due to the planet Mars. One should wear red coral stone. Red coral gemstone is believed by the astrologer to possess all the mystical powers of the Planet Mars within it. And, it uses these divine powers to ward off against the negative energies created by the Mars.
Although, many of us are oblivious that how to wear red coral stone. It is prevalent to spot people with confusions such as what is the best day to wear red coral stone? In which finger red coral stone will suit the most? What is the appropriate time for wearing red coral stone? In which metal red coral stone should be embedded? These are common questions related to this auspicious stone. Though, in this post, we have answered all the prominent questions commonly asked by the gem wearers.
How To Wear Red Coral Gemstone
- Before wearing coral stone, one must be aware of the fact that he/she should only enroll themselves to obtain the benefits offered by this planet; if he/she purchases the natural or high-quality red coral stone.
- Because wearing fake or synthetic red coral stone will instead of bringing any positive results bestow negative results in your life.
- Therefore, always buy high-quality red coral stone (Moonga) from a reputed gem dealer.
Ques1: What is the best day to wear red coral stone?
Ans: After purchasing a high-quality stone, consult an astrologer to find out which day will be perfect for you to adopt this stone. Ideally, Tuesday morning is considered to be the best day to don this stone. The perfect time to wear moonga stone or coral stone is Tuesday morning during the ShuklaPaksha.
Ques2: In which finger red coral stone will suit the most?
Ans: It should be worn on the ring finger of right hand.
Ques3: Proper method of wearing red coral gemstone?
Ans: On Tuesday morning one should sit in a red color cloth facing the east direction. Wash the red coral ring or Moonga ring with either sacred Ganga Jal for five minutes or immerse it in the un-boiled milk for a night before wearing the stone.The weight should be in between 2 carats to four carats.
Ques4: In which metal red coral stone should be embedded?
Ans: It should be studded with gold, silver or copper ring.
Ques 5: What is the appropriate time for wearing red coral stone?
Ans: On Tuesday between 11 am and 1 pm.
Benefits Of Wearing
- It increases our energy and decreases the laziness.
- Wearing Coral gemstone is also very helpful to diminish the in-favorability of Manglik Dosh in the horoscope and lessening the bad impacts of this dosh.
- The Red Coral help to overcome bad dreams and nightmares.
- Red Coral also protects you from your enemies, black magic, and the evil eye.
- It cleans the blood and protects against cuts, wounds, bruises, and injuries.